THE ANACONDA SR410 TRACKED SCREENER IS MOBILE AND HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO SUIT FINE SCREENING APPLICATIONS.
The SR410 is robust and compact making it very economical to run and can screen / stockpile 3 products at up to 250TPH. The SR410 has a 10 X 4 double deck screen box, a 14ft feed hopper, main conveyor and 3 hydraulically folding stockpiling conveyors. The screen is very easy to set up and can be running within 20 minutes with hydraulic controls to aid the setting up of all conveyors, screen-box and landing legs.
The SR410 Tracked Screener is the latest in a range of compact screeners designed to offer customers an entry level screen that can produce high tonnages at the right price. The SR410 has been primarily designed for the sand and gravel, coal and aggregate markets and can be loaded directly with a Shovel/Excavator or from the belt of a crusher.
Like all Anaconda products, the SR410 has been designed with the end user in mind. Transportation has never been easier with this portable finishing screen as it is able to track into a 40′ container without any breakdown at all, keeping shipping costs to a minimum but also allowing for the machine to be put to work within 20 minutes of arriving with a customer.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- TIER 3 – T.DEUTZ 2011 OR JCB444 DIESELMAX– ROW
- TIER 4i STAGE 3B – JCB444 ECOMAX – EU
- TIER 4F – JCB444 ECOMAX IPU – USA
- STAGE 5 – T.DEUTZ 2.9 L4 – EU
- HIGH ENERGY 3M X 1.2M (10’X4’) 2 BEARING SCREEN-BOX – 2 DECKS
- MAX HOPPER CAPACITY OF 5.8M³
- SCREEN-BOX ANGLE ADJUSTABLE 28-36º
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE SPREADER PLATE FOR OPTIMUM SCREENING
- END TENSIONED MESH ARRANGEMENT
- SCREEN-BOX AND TAIL CONVEYOR LOWERS TO ALLOW MESH CHANGE
- VARIABLE SPEED 3 PLY BELT FEEDER
- VARIABLE SPEED MAIN AND SIDE CONVEYORS
- RADIO REMOTE TIPPING GRID
- SCREEN DECKS – MESH, PIANO WIRE
- TIPPING GRID REMOVED
- HOPPER EXTENSIONS
- RADIO REMOTE CONTROL
- DUST COVERS
- ANTI – ROLL BACK