THE ANACONDA TD620 TROMMEL SCREEN HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO DELIVER OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE IN TESTING APPLICATIONS
The Anaconda TD620 Trommel Screen is powerful and easy to use ensuring optimum levels of performance every time. This is our larger trommel screen and its production rate can’t be challenged! Fully equipt with a 5.5m x 12m screening drum this monster of a trommel ensures that you are able to get the most fines from your given application as is possible. Complete with 2 conveyors to separate and stockpile your product the TD620 has no issue separating tonnages of 350 TPH, Proving its capabilities.
The Anaconda TD620 Trommel is available on wheels or crawler tracks and can ship worldwide on a low loading trailer allowing the machine to easily enter the global market.
The TD620 is a very diverse screener and can be used to process materials such as soil, compost, skip fines, quarry overburden, shredded MSW, palm kernel and incinerator ash. If you require any parts for your machine please see our After Sales page.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- TIER 3 – CAT4.4 OR JCB444 DIESELMAX – ROW
- TIER 4I STAGE 3B – JCB444 ECOMAX –EU
- TIER 4F – JCB444 ECOMAX IPU – USA
- STAGE 5 – JCB444 ECOMAX IPU – EU
- QUICK SET-UP TIME – WITHIN 20 MINUTES FROM ARRIVAL ON SITE.
- SCREENING DRUM 5.50m LONG BY 2.0m DIAMETER
- AGGRESSIVE DRUM RPM FOR BETTER RESULTS
- FORWARD AND REVERSE 4 WHEEL DRIVE DRUM SYSTEM
- VARIABLE SPEED ON SCREENING DRUM AND ALL CONVEYORS
- QUICK DRUM RELEASE AND REPLACE SYSTEM
- ADJUSTABLE DRUM SCREENING ANGLE 00 TO 60
- DRUM LOAD SENSING SYSTEM
- SINGLE DECK VIBRATING GRID
- REMOTE TIPPING GRID
- RADIO REMOTE CONTROL
- HOPPER EXTENSIONS
- SCROLL SCREENING DRUM
- PUNCH PLATE MESH
- WHEEL CHASSIS